Our most versatile everyday corset! This sexy mesh underbust corset is used by celebrities because it combines breathable comfort with weightless waist training. Lace-up this breezy waspie that is perfect for everyday waist training to define your hourglass curves, even in the summer heat.
Wear this waist trainer for fashion or under clothes for a beautifully cinched waist. This waist corset is so comfortable you may forget you have it on, except everyone will notice your stunning curves. With quality steel boning, the Mesh Underbust Corset is also great for everyday back support.
The single mesh layer hugs your body, so you may need to size down.
This beautiful hourglass curve Silk & Mesh Bustier top is made from luxurious, high-strength satin. This longline corset has double spiral steel boning throughout the body of the corset to maintain shape and increase durability. Perfect for costumes, weddings, or daily fashion wear. This design comes with an exaggerated sweetheart neckline, a low-lying back, and sweeping gentle curves of the bottom hem that fit over the hips.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee | Hourglass Curve Silhouette
- Hourglass to Extreme Curve Silhouette
- Durable Polyester Blend Mesh
- 100% Cotton Boning Channels and Modesty Panel
- Strong Waist Tape Reinforcement for Enhanced Waist Training
- Pre-laced in a Bidirectional Fashion with Strong Cord Lacing for Waist Training
How to put on a corset by yourself?
- 1. Loosen the corset by undoing the center loops and pulling the back of the corset apart 6-7" but don't undo the laces at the bottom of the corset.
- 2. Carefully line up the two sides of your busk on the front of the corset. Line up the pins and the holes and clip the busk together.
- 3. Tighten the lacing. Starting from the top. Next, go to the bottom of the lacing and pull the laces tighter there. Then working the bottom half of the lacing tighter.
- 4. Tie off the loose lacing on the back of your corset.
- 5. There is a panel at the back of the corset which you can use to cover up your back under the lacing(optional) or fold it into the corset for a more exposed look for your back under the lace-up.
Our Size Chart For Your Reference:
If your cup size is larger, it is recommended that you choose one size up.
Support small brand
Click the ADD TO CART button before we sell out.
Our current turnaround time is running 1-5 business days. Although some of the items are made ahead, due to the high volume of orders, shipping times are longer than usual. If I have the item ordered in stock I will mail it out as soon as possible!
SPEEDY SHIPPING. No one likes waiting. To your door and it's fast.
Thank you for your patience. Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.